- Lou's City Bar, naturally. Tons of TVs and they're also doing shooter specials
- Meridian Pint, especially downstairs. Lots of TVs plus tasty grub and American craft brew
- The Pitch, the sports bar up at 4105 Georgia Avenue also has lots of TVs on two floors, and plenty of space
- Walter's, the sports bar from the DC Reynolds and Looking Glass crew at 3632 Georgia
- If you wanted less of a sporty-vibe but still a few TVs, the aforementioned DC Reynolds and Looking Glass Lounge next to Walters
- The Pinch, the dive bar at 3548 14th has a few TVs, as does Zeba at 3423 14th. Both food for more relaxed vibes.
- Bravo Bar at 2917 Georgia has three or four TVs and lots of good happy hour deals
- The Airedale at 14th and Spring has lots of TVs and awesome German and British food. A cool spot if you haven't been before.
Who've you got this year? Any other recommendations?