Last week I asked what you thought was the best happy hour in our area, and suggested a few of my favorites. A number of you responded with your faves, and here they are!
Keep this is mind if you want to save some money in the future (and let us know in the comments if there are any missing.)
- Bravo, Georgia & Hobart: beer, shot and hot dog for $6 before 8 pm, then beer and shot for $6 afterwards
- Red Derby, 14th & Quincy, for their many deals: half-price food Sunday-Tuesdays (seafood Sundaym burgers on Monday, taco Tuesday) and $5 mixed drinks from Sunday-Tuesday, and $1 off until 8
- Red Rocks, 11th & Park: half-price wine on Mondays
- DC Reynolds, Georgia & Otis for their BOGO: buy one, get one free drinks deal until 9 pm
- Mothership, Georgia & Lamont: $20, 3 course "Lazy Day" tasting menu
- Lou's City Bar, 14th & Irving: 1/2 off drafts on Wednesdays
- Acre 121, 14th & Irving: $5 drafts, wine and well from 5-7pm Mon-Fri, plus 9-11pm Sun-Thurs
- Meridian Pint, 11th & Park: ocassional tap cleaning night where the beers are $3 until they're gone
I'm getting hungry and thirsty.