Friday, December 5, 2014

Did you go to Columbia Heights Day? Give feedback with a survey from the organizers


The folks behind Columbia Heights Day, the annual street party and festival that was a few months ago, are looking for your feedback.

Did you attend, volunteer or work at a booth? Let them know how it went!

Here's the link. It's only 6 questions, so help them out!

Personally I liked how it went late into the day and the wide variety of food, drink and booths. But like Reading Rainbow, don't take my word for it!

2 comments:

ERNAL REAL ESTATE said...

I actually missed it. But I definitely want to be there next year. And if they need a volunteer,they can email me at DChomesforsale@gmail.com.

Jacqui said...

I went last year and left with the feeling that 90% of what was going on was politicians and their volunteers handing out their fliers.