Tomorrow is Veterans Day, honoring those who served in uniform for our country. Being a federal holiday, lots of folks are off work, and some local businesses will be open for those workers. Here's a rundown of what will be open:
- The Heights will be serving Veterans Day brunch, 11am-4pm
- Kangaroo Boxing Club is open for brunch from 11am-3pm, with 20% off if you show a military ID.
- Meridian Pint will be open at 9 am for brunch
- Red Rocks will be open for brunch
- The Coupe and Room 11 will be open as usual in the daytime
- Lyman's and DC Reynolds open at 11am as usual
The other spots I've seen haven't posted whether they're open or not, but if you know of others, post in the comments and I'll update!