- Kangaroo Boxing Club is opening early for noon games and will have $3 PBR tallboys and $12 buckets, plus extended hours for food
- The Coupe will be showing every game. No deals listed. Could be good for folks working from home or off during the week.
- The Pinch is showing every match, plus opening early for USA-Germany. They have lots of food and drink specials too like $5 bourbon-based "All-American Punch" for US matches, plus a $12 All American BBQ platter: Wings, Rib Tips, Fries, Cole Slaw
- Kapnos, the Greek restaurant at 14th and W, has special $9 cocktails at the bar during games and $5 Pilsner Urquells
- G by Mike Isabella, the sandwich spot next to Kapnos, will be showing the noon and afternoon games
- Looking Glass is adding some TVs to facilitate more soccer watching, to go with their usual good deals
- Mama Chuy, the great taco spot on Georgia, is offering $3 beers and $6 margaritas
- Meridian Pint has lots of TVs and is showing all the games, opening early for noon games
- Lou's City Bar has Heineken specials during the games
Another option for a more World Cup-ish experience would be the many Latin American bars and restaurants on 14th Street between Park and Quincy -- Honduras is in the tournament this year and a lot of places on that strip are selling national team jerseys. Even before then, there are definitely some Hondurans in the area -- I bought a club team jersey on the street and later some folks recognized it and commented on it. I bet the bars and restaurants are going to be packed and a lot of fun during Honduras games, which start June 15.
Any other suggestions? Leave them in the comments.