Monday, April 28, 2014

Washington Pizza adding Indian and Pakistani food in a couple of weeks


The other day I spotted a new sign on Washington Pizza at 14th and Randolph that mentioned Indian and Pakistani food for delivery and take-out. I stopped in to get a menu and the worker said they'd start offering those in a couple of weeks.

I'm definitely interested in trying it, I'm a big fan of South Asian food. Plus having it as delivery would be great.

You may recall a couple of weeks ago I noticed there was a new branch of Salt and Pepper Grill, an Indian and Pakistani restaurant at 14th and Quincy Shepherd (their first location is at Georgia and Fairmont, and my buddy swears by them.)

Kind of nice to see more choices in the area!


Anonymous said...

The Salt and Pepper Grill on 14th is actually on the corner of Shepherd St. As far as Washington Pizza goes, they've been advertising the new menu since last summer. I'll believe it when I see it.

Andrew W said...

Thanks, I thought that sounded wrong. Will fix.

And agreed on the food. I hope it's soon, makes me hungry.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I'm skeptical as PoP reported this a year ago and it still hasn't hastened.

Seriously though, Salt and Pepper Grill around the corner is great. Delicious, fast, fairly affordable and they also deliver!