One good thing about our area is that there are always lots of chilled out, no cover options.
- The Pinch is having "Blueseque," with live bluegrass and burlesque. No cover or dress code.
- The Looking Glass Lounge also has no cover or dress code, with $4 shot specials and a champagne toast at midnight. Here's the Facebook event.
- Acre 121 has happy hour specials as usual from 5-7, a special dinner menu, and the Michelle Raymond Band closer to midnight: $10 cover, free champagne toast, $6 champagne cocktails and $5 for all beers. Here's the FB event.
- The Red Derby is having an "Old Hollywood Silver Screen Ball," so wear some retro finery, with a photo booth and champagne cocktails. I assume there is no cover.
- Eatonville has a prix fixe dinner with red snapper, bourbon duck, filet mignon or eggplant canales, plus lots of other courses
- Meridian Pint is also having a prix fixe dinner with hand seared scallops, rack of lamb or creamy risotto, plus lots of beer pairings, including aged beers
- Room 11 is low key with $5 punch and festive cocktails, and they're closing the kitchen at 10 pm to prepare for a big hangover brunch
- Wonderland has two DJs, DJ Meistro and DJ Deep Sang, doors open at 8. Probably no cover too, and they are having a hangover brunch as well, starting at 11
- Park View Patio has a $39 open bar, but it seems to be sold out. Sorry.
Please add other ideas in the comments! I'm going to The House. Not really.