Acre 121, the southern restaurant in the Highland Park building (1400 Irving Street NW) celebrates their 2nd anniversary from Wednesday through Friday. There are deals aplenty, including $2 drafts, bottles and cans from open to close Wed-Fri (which is awesome) plus 1/2 price wins and more. There are also bands each night and giveaways.
Here's the full list of things from their Facebook page.
We've been in the Columbia Heights neighborhood for two years and we'd love nothing more than to celebrate with you all! Come out for a great week.
● $2 drafts, bottles & cans OPEN to CLOSE Wednesday thru Friday
● Half-priced Wine Wednesday with bottles all night & glasses 5-8
● $5 Sangria 5-8 on the patio on Thursday
● Free hush puppies and peel-and-eat shrimp on Friday
● Wednesday: Band Showcase with Levi Stephens, Blue Pinto and the Boss Chiefs starting at 8PM
● Thursday: Tom McBride at 8PM
● Friday: Soul Gravity Trio at 9PM
PLUS great prizes and giveaways all week!