Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Coffy Cafe creperie hosting grand opening on Satuday

Coffy Cafe, the tasty little crepe and coffee shop at 3310 14th Street NW, is holding their grand opening celebration this Saturday from 3 to 7 pm. They've been open a few weeks but decided to have a special event.

There's a 3 pm ribbon cutting, door prizes, and a free chocolate Nutella crepe for the first 100 people.

I went a few days after opening and really enjoyed it. I think it'll be a great place to go when it's nice out, grab a crepe to go and hang out on the Civic Plaza.

Here's their website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good crepes more or less, but I hope they can solve their problems with people waiting 30-40 minutes for a crepe, it makes me not want to go there.

Terrence said...

Yes, I enjoy the place but there is definitely a wait for crepes. Also, I wish they'd take the 60's/70's mod theme further. Britney Spears isn't 70's music and all the fluorescent lighting could be a bit dimmer or switched out with lava's :)

Karl said...

I did not go when they first opened, but have been several times lately. In every case the service was quick and the food was very good. Also, they draw a good espresso and have lots of seats.
They should definitely have a big audience in the neighborhood. I hope they connect with it; I wouldn't mind coming back many times over the coming years.