Tuesday, December 13, 2011

If you are missing a tank tread, please go to Sherman and Girard


Are you missing a tank tread?

A few weeks ago I saw this tank tread at Sherman and Girard. I figured maybe somebody was using a Bobcat or other small construction machine and the tread fell off, but they'd be back to get it. But weeks later, it's still there.

One would think this is something you'd need, or if you didn't need it, you'd throw it away. If not, it's the weirdest case of littering I've ever seen.

3 comments:

tom veil said...

Maybe it's from the street construction project?

Anonymous said...

It looks like the tread may have been purposely placed over that freshly cemented sewer top to weigh it down. Maybe the construction crew forgot to come back and remove it.

Anonymous said...

Thank god you found it! I left my apartment last week to find my tank on blocks!!