Lots of yard sale this weekend, check them out:
- Saturday, 1319 Irving Street NW, 10:30 AM - 3 PM: Lots of odds and ends, including clothes (women's size 4-8), accessories, furniture, home decor, etc.
- Saturday, 1847 Ontario Place NW, 10am-1pm. (Rain date: Sunday, 10am-1pm): floor lamps, two-drawer steel filing cabinet, exercise ball, bicycle rack, kitchen cart, cut glass, and miscellaneous kitchen items, vases, flower pots, jewelry, and electronic components. Link
- Saturday, 1801 Calvert St. NW, 10:30-4:00: Contemporary Design Sale from New Leaf Works: New "All the wares by this Washington-based independent designer are handmade and created with the highest quality materials." Link
- Saturday, 9am-12pm,1631 Harvard Street, NW: Mutli-family sale with furniture, men's and women's clothing, jewelery, games, DVDs, housewares, baby items. Link
- Sunday, in front of 1250 Columbia Rd NW from 11am-2pm: Tons of books, "really great stuff," antique lamp, snorkeling equipment with fins in two sizes, tennis rackets, towels, linens, and who knows what else. Link