Monday, January 31, 2011

New vintage clothing store, Black Eyed Susie's, opens at 14th and Meridian

The vintage options in the neighborhood are increasing. First Hella Tuff, and just read that a new used clothing shop, Black-Eyed Susie's has opened at 14th and Meridian. The spot opened on January 13th, and is open Thursday through Sunday -- here's the full hours.

They'll buy used clothing and accessories, and here's their mission:
Located in the Columbia Heights neighborhood, Black-Eyed Susie's provides the community with affordable, gently used clothing and accessories for men and women. Black-Eyed Susie's will provide an opportunity for individuals to buy and sell wearable, in-fashion and current with the trend clothing and accessories.
Anybody been?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been and I love it. She has a great selection. Can't wait to take some of my clothes in. I'm thrilled to have places like this store in Columbia Heights.

JJ said...

I've been a few times. The men's stuff is good quality and unique, but it's the special ladies in my life who really like this place. I've take a few and they leave with literally bags of stuff they can't wait to show off to their friends or significant others. Kudos to Susie who seems to have put something very appealing together at this sweet location.

Anonymous said...

Store is adorable, owner is adorable.

Signed,
Just visiting

weezer said...

I happened across this place the other day. It's super cute! I found some nice stuff for myself and it looks like there's some good stuff for guys too... definitely worth checking out.

GR said...

I went in this store looking for a gift and left with a gift and a few things for myself. I thought at first that it would be mostly womens clothing but it has a really impressive mens selection. The owner is one of the most genuinely friendly people I have met in a long time. Definitely worth regular visits.