Thursday, September 2, 2010

Are you missing a kitten?

Just saw this on the CH Listserve:
There is a small dark gray cat that has been hanging out on the 1300 block of Irving Street for the past week or so. She(?) doesn't have a collar and is very hungry, but is quite friendly. Does anyone know if she has a home? If she does, please let me know. I don't want to take her home if she belongs to someone.
Hopefully it gets to its rightful owner.


Jamie said...

I'm kissing a mitten.

Andrew said...


Garrett said...

I saw the same cat this evening at 9pm around the corner of 14th and Irving (by the apartment building, across from CVS). We were coming back from Target and had cat food, which we gave her a bit of. She's friendly and personable but wasn't too keen on being held for more than a second.

I doubt she has an owner, but she's very sweet. I would take her in if I didn't have a cat that doesn't get along with others already.

Someone should take her in for shots and a home, if they have the resources. She seems like a great kitten.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that kitten sure is a strong one if she is able to survive the that busy area of town. Hope someone is able to take her in and provide her with a good home.