Come join the thought-leaders of Columbia Heights and beyond to find ways to work with each other to keep our neighborhoods cleaner and safer.
Crime and Public Safety: Small-Group Discussion Topics:
* Nuisance Properties: What to Do, Where to Turn?
* Increasing Awareness, Communication & Social Conscience: Hot Crimes: Violent Robberies Against Latinos, Car Break-ins
* Protecting the Next Victim: Community Impact Statements: The Community Criminal Justice Accountability Initiative
* Community Building and Our Youth
* Columbia Heights: Who We Are and What We Hope For
* City Services & Repairs--Getting from Requests to Results
* Block Captains, Community Building and Neighborhood Watch for 2010 and Beyond
* Neighbors and Block Captains: Please share the attached flyer with your neighbors and encourage them to come too.
* Please send the meeting information to your neighborhood listserves.
* Apartment Managers: Please provide the meeting flyer to your tenants.
* Community Partners: Please help spread the word