Friday, March 19, 2010

Street Booze: Franzia on 13th



This is the next installment of Street Booze, where I document the various bottles of booze found tossed around the neighborhood.

Looks like somebody was having a fancy party on the sidewalk this time, as I found an empty box of Franzia at the corner of 13th and Girard. It wasn't near any garbage cans or anything, but it could have blown there I suppose -- or the more interesting version, which is that some folks were sitting and drinking it straight from the box.

I remember always seeing this at parties, as it always seemed like a good idea: lots of inexpensive wine. However, it usually ended up still full at the end of the parties, and the stuff always gave me a headache the next morning.

And yes, I do throw them away. And so should you if you see bottles around!

No comments: