Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pho 14 to expand, go for liquor license

Good news for pho lovers -- Pho 14, the popular and often crowded Vietnamese restaurant on Park Road, will be expanding upstairs this summer and then applying for a liquor license.

Yesterday I was getting some food and asked about the license, and a friendly staff member told me about the plans. He said they were working on drawings with an architect and planned to start work in the summer, when the restaurant is less busy. Once the expansion is finished, they'd probably apply for a liquor license.

Sounds good to me! I'm a big fan of the place, though it is often crowded. Having a Vietnamese beer with my meal would be a good addition too.

I took this photo to give you some idea of the upstairs space. I assume it would about double the restaurant's size.

Pho 14 is at 1436 Park Road NW

No comments: