Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Decorating the Neighborhood: Blue lights on Irving Street

The next in the Decorating the Neighborhood series is this house on Irving Street between 13th and 14th. I like the blue, it's kind of subdued. I supposed these could be Hannukah lights, since blue and white are Hannukah colors, but there's also a Christmas tree, so I dunno. Either way, I like it.


Z said...

My favorite was the townhouse across from me on 13th street that had the huge light display. They played Christmas music, and the lights would flash in syncopation with whatever song was on... However, over Thanksgiving, I saw a development sign out front, and I don't know if the tenants left or if something else is happening. Either way, I'm sad to see that one go.

Heather said...

I know this house!!!... I especially like these blue and white decorations!!! It is so nice to look at while I walk home every night! Perhaps others will be inspired and catch the spirit?! Happy Holidays!