Thursday, December 24, 2009

Decorating the Neighborhood: 13th and Fairmont

Kind of hard to see thanks to my iPhone camera skills, but I think this house's decorations are probably my favorite in the neighborhood -- it's tasteful, with trees wrapped in white lights, and there are electric candles in each window. Looks better in person, I promise. You can also see the Christmas tree through the window (though not in this picture). Nicely done.


Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew -
Thanks for your comments about our house on 13th ST and Fairmont.
I wanted to share with you the video I took of the inside as well.
Thanksfor keeping us all informed about the good things happening in our neighborhood.
Chistian and Brandon.

Andrew said...

Thank you! And very nice! As mentioned, I like that you can see the tree and other decorations from outside too.