Monday, November 2, 2009

Tynan Coffee & Tea has breakfast sandwiches

This weekend I went into Tynan Coffee & Tea looking for some breakfast, as I saw on their site that they had waffles, breakfast sandwiches and breakfast wraps. However, like the first time I went in, I didn't see any breakfast on the boards over the registers, just coffee drinks. There's also the case in front of the register but that only had drinks, salads and pre-made lunch sandwiches.

I picked up a turkey and havarti sandwich. They heated it up and it was very tasty, and then when waiting for my coffee, I noticed the board with all the food on it. It's to the left of all the registers and the rest of the menu, and it did in fact have breakfast sandwiches and wraps, plus waffles. I've heard the breakfast sandwiches are pretty good.

So if you were like me and missed the breakfast food, just look to the left.

Tynan is at 1400 Irving St NW, next to Five Guys

1 comment:

Jimmy D said...

Had their bagels last week - great that the neighborhood has some good ones now.