Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pet store coming to Highland Park?

The other day I was looking for info on the supposed sports bar going into the Highland Park building at 14th and Irving so I asked on the Columbia Heights News forum. I didn't find anything out about the bar, but I did see a rumor about a pet store.

That's kind of neat, though in my opinion it'd be neater if it's a locally owned place and not Petsmart or something. Plus I always support more retail in the area, as opposed to banks and cell phone stores and such.

UPDATE: Reading again, the rumor may be referring to the pet store going to DCUSA instead of Highland Park.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally support a Petsmart or Petco. I don't care if it's locally owned. I just want to make sure I can get rabbit supplies cheap.

Anonymous said...

I may have misunderstood, but I thought the rumor had the pet store heading for DCUSA, rather than highland Park, but that could just be my mistake.

Andrew said...

Looking at it again, it's not really clear. I'll clarify it here.

Area Man said...

Please please please let them have a good fish department. Saltwater. I hate going to the 'burbs for my saltwater aquarium needs.