Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Meridian Pint coming along nicely


Meridian Pint
Originally uploaded by squidpants
Looks like the exterior of Meridian Pint, the incoming bar at 11th and Park, is almost done. The place is supposed to be open early 2010, and I'm looking forward to it. It's planned to be an upscale beer bar with TVs and modern American food. Sounds like Tonic to me, which would be perfect.

Here's another shot of the side. I'm glad they aren't making it that dark color that was in the original plans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like tonic with the exception of the good beer selection and American food. the food at tonic was borderline garbage. the last time I ate there was when I saw the chef with a 3 foot long tube of hamburger.

Anonymous said...

why you hatin on hamburger tubes??

Anonymous said...

it takes a big man to eat a whole burgertube.