Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meridian Pint coming early 2010

A couple of weeks ago I emailed John Andrade, owner of Asylum and the upcoming Meridian Pint bar and restaurant at 11th and Monroe Park, and he said things are moving forward. Their Twitter page (which only has one post, from August) says "We are awaiting delivery of the renovated building from the landlord within the next few weeks and hope to open by early 2010." Looks like the date has been pushed back, as I'd been hearing fall 2009 for awhile. Doh. I bet permits have part of the blame for the delay.

The bar will be an upscale neighborhood beer bar with contemporary American food and some TVs, so you can watch the game. Sounds good to me. Here's more on the place from the owner.

4 comments:

Bryan H said...

11th and Park.

Andrew said...

Right you are, thanks

Pete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pete said...

Sounds cool. I live a few doors down on Park, so I am really looking forward to this place. The exterior of the building is just about complete, but the interior is literally just starting to frame. Long way to go.