Friday, August 14, 2009

Real World cast: not in the neighborhood yet

I was checking out Washingtonian's Real World map, where they track places the Real World cast has been seen, and it looks like they haven't made it to our fair neighborhood yet.

The closest they've gotten has been U Street and Grill from Ipanema in Adams Morgan. I'm pretty surprised they haven't been to more Adams Morgan bars. In fact, they've barely left Dupont.

So where do you think they'll go first in Columbia Heights? Target? CommonWealth? Wonderland? Some other spot? Leave your guess in the comments. The first person to guess correctly may get a mystery prize! Or maybe they'll just get mentioned on the blog.

4 comments:

Mike said...

They won't be coming to Wonderland, because the ownership denied them permission to film there. I would guess either Pete's or Commonwealth.

Andrew said...

Yeah, that's the post I linked to. It didn't seem he totally ruled it out, however, like having them in when the place is closed.

er said...

I thought they already filmed there a couple weeks ago?

Andrew said...

You mean at Wonderland? I heard that rumor from somebody, but everybody who worked there I talked to said they didn't.