Friday, January 30, 2009

Pete's makes Washingtonian's Top 100 restaurants

A commenter mentioned this a few days ago and I checked it out: Pete's Apizza made Washingtonian's Top 100 restaurants, coming in at #83. Pretty cool to see, even if I do think their order and paying system is kind of awkward. I'm a big fan of the white clam, the chef's special, and the cheese slices, and the review noted the other fare too, which I've never had.

No other Columbia Heights restaraunts made the list - sorry CommonWealth and The Heights. Unfortunately their website only has the top 20 on it, I guess so you'll buy the magazine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this blog - I love having somewhere to look for answers to all my questions about my neighborhood. Here's a question: Any idea when the Pho place on Park between 14th and 16th is opening?

Andrew said...

Thank you for the kind words! I'm not sure, I'll go check it out this weekend.