Here's their answer to my question, which was "Why should you get the tickets?"
1) I've always wanted to go to Vegas. I hear they have foot long hot dogs and I love hot dogs.Thank you to all who entered, and sorry if you didn't win. I'll have more contests soon, so stay tuned.
2) Scotland is one of my mother lands [along with Ireland, United Kingdom, America, and a few others. What? aren't most Americans mutts?] seeing Glasvegas will give me a glimpse of it.
3)All my friends are going and I want to be considered cool so I should probably go too.
4)I've never been to rock and roll hotel and this would be as good as any of an excuse.
5) Due to the fact that I am broke because of poor economic times I have been sadly deprived of great music recently.
6)I've heard Glasvegas compared to Jesus and Mary Chains with a mix of 50's girl groups. This comparison was probably made because they are both from Scotland but that doesn't mean I like either band any less.
7) I have a shirt that says "Scotland is for Lovers" [So what if its an Belle and Sebastian shirt. It still says it!]
8) After trying to figure out something about Soft Complex, their site crashed my Internets.
9) Will there be bag pipes?
And lastly number
10) An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman were standing looking at a prize cow in a field.
The Englishman says "Look at that fine English cow."
The Irishman disagreed, saying "No, it's an Irish cow."
The Scotsman thought for a moment and then clinched the argument. "No, it's a Scottish cow - it's got bagpipes underneath!"