Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Potbelly Is Open


Potbelly
Originally uploaded by squidpants
The new Potbelly at 14th and Irving is open, and I went to check it out today after work. The people working there weren't quite as friendly as the other ones around, and it took awhile to get my sammich, but considering it opened yesterday that's not really too surprising. I guess they were still working out the kinks too, as there were 9 people working, but only one making sandwiches. They do speak Spanish though, and apparently had run out of job applications, as somebody asked for one when I was there.

But anyway, the sandwich was good and cheap as usual. The place is light and airy inside, unlike a lot of the ones I've been to, and it'll be a nice option for a quick dinner or what have you. I think folks might need some time to get used to it however - one guy asked for a footlong.

It's open every day, 7 am to 9 pm Monday-Friday, and 11 am to 9 pm Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: